This afternoon we went to see The Avengers. It was all I expected and more. A great movie. It’s well worth seeing if you like that genre.
In the pressure cooker went onions, garlic, ginger, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery, pepper, chili flakes, diced rib fillet steak and curry powder. I added a little white wine and some water. I brought the cooker up to pressure and let the valve dance for thirty minutes. I let the cooker decompress naturally and served the curry with some noodles.
It was a good day
- GOA Beef curry (garydavidlum.com)
- Another one of those days, using a distraction to help me cope (garydavidlum.com)
- Spicing it up with Vindaloo Beef Curry (theartfulgourmet.com)
- Beauty and the Beef (conorbofin.com)
- ‘The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes!’ – S02E07 – “Who Do You Trust?” (ifanboy.com)