Last night I cooked a nice piece of Scotch fillet steak. In last night’s post I mentioned I’d bought two pieces and I’d try something different tonight. Well tonight I didn’t really use anything different but I did do a few different things with the same ingredients.
Tonight I sliced the sweet potato and sliced some cheese and put in an oven with some white wine to get some steam action. The onions were the same as last night. The steak was simply touched to the hot fry pan and then put in the oven for a few minutes. I like my steak rare. Some friendly tweeps have made cow noises when I posted an image to instagram.
Let me know what you think.
- Scotch fillet steak with onion, sweet potato, peas and corn (garydavidlum.com)
- Red meat, white meat and carbohydrates galour (garydavidlum.com)
- Griddled Steak with Cooked Tomato Salsa (rgrull.wordpress.com)
- I really work with the best people (garydavidlum.com)
- Getting your steak right (hieronymousdotnet.wordpress.com)
- Drinking Outside the Box: Steak and Scotch (winemag.com)
- Steak (peteslifeishere.wordpress.com)
- Daly Waters (outbackjoe.com)
- Crank up the BBQ-Grilled Ribeye Steak (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- New at Stockpiling Moms: Gluten Free Flank Steak Pesto Rollups (eatgfcf.wordpress.com)
- Food and wine of Margaret River (cseek.wordpress.com)
- Best Pies in Chicago (apartmentguide.com)
- Food Guest Post: Dine in Style on a Botswana Safari (jetsetera.net)