You know when you’re on a good thing….
Last night I did honey soy salmon and I was hankering for more honey soy goodness. Surely it will work for chicken and cabbage.
Tonight we have a skinless chicken thigh, some boiled cabbage, steamed carrot, steam broccoli and steamed broccolini.
Click on the images for higher resolution versions
- Another night, another avocado with chicken (garydavidlum.com)
- Talking About a Soy Sauce Revolution… (diykoreanfood.com)
- Gluten Free Chicken Feed II (curtissannmatlock.com)
- Tuesday dinner: Honey-lime chicken breasts (a1dente.wordpress.com)
- Honey Chicken (or Chicken, Honey!) (yestersdinner.wordpress.com)
- Honey soy sauce chicken drumsticks (snixykitchen.com)