Update. Please read Bron’s comment at the bottom
Bron has a plan! We have some dear friends who were regularly eat dinner with; most often we go to their place and we have a fantastic time. Bron is keen to have our friends over to her place for dinner.
I’ve eaten chicken mole in Mexico City while there for a meeting. My recollection is that it was enjoyable but nothing I’d want to make myself.
On Friday night I was Bron’s guinea pig for her second go at cooking Chicken mole. She’d previously cooked it for her sons.
Okay, this was magnificent. The chicken drumsticks had been skinned and then pan fried and then immersed in a casserole. The result was incredible taste and tenderness. The mole sauce was amazing with the ancho dried chilies adding so much flavour yet no heat. I’m embarrassed to say that I grabbed more corn chips, corn and sauce and when the chicken was finished I used the sauce and corn like a dip and consumed a heap of corn chips. It. Was. Amazing!!!
- Meatball sandwich @bron99 version of a @davidlebovitz grinder or hoagie or submarine sandwich (garydavidlum.com)
- Chicken with Puebla-Style Mole Sauce (thebittenword.com)
- Steak, crabs, flowers and sweets, lots of sweets (garydavidlum.com)
- black mole’ hot chicken (bigdawgeats.wordpress.com)
- Mole Recipe (mademan.com)
- chicken in red mole sauce (nomilkmonday.com)