For the last I don’t know how many weeks I’ve been pan frying Atlantic salmon. Tonight I thought about doing something different. I had noodles, red curry paste, lychees and pineapple pieces.
I heated the pineapple pieces and lychees with their juices in a fry pan and added some red curry paste. I also added a liberal sprinkling of chilli flakes. Once it reached a good vigorous boil I added a piece of salmon and put a lid on the pan. I cooked this on high heat for 5 minutes before removing the lid. I removed the salmon and put it in a bowl. I added the noodles to the fry pan and small amount of coconut milk. I also squeezed in a lime. Once the noodles were cooked the sauce had thickened I spooned noodles, pineapple pieces and lychees into a large bowl. I then flaked the salmon and added that. I then poured over a small amount of the sauce.
It tasted okay
- Thai red curry paste – new improved version (alifeintwo.wordpress.com)
- Wicked Good Lobstah Suppah, paht 2 – flex those curry mussels (cleverchickadee.wordpress.com)
- Angel Hair Pasta & Prawns in Thai Red Curry and white wine sauce (sliceoffme.wordpress.com)
- Tuna steak with Zucchini Spaghetti in a Thai red curry and sweet carrots (alifeintwo.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Red Curry Sauce (ninikbecker.wordpress.com)
- ~Five-Spice Duck Recipe~ (ilovethaicooking.wordpress.com)