We noticed the interesting Chef’s recommendations
2 YUMMY Menu
As much as I wanted to try (and I (or DrOffal) will try) Mountain city hot intestines and Intestines in black pepper sauce, we were keen for a nice laksa.
On Saturday night we went back to get some takeaway
Sorry about the poor photography
The barbecue pork laksa was really good
I’m glad I’ve discovered a local place to get a decent laksa. Winter in Canberra is pretty cold so a nice hot laksa is so good to have.
So was the “Super tasty boneless duck” from the house specialties.
This was really tasty and the skin divine
2 YUMMY is definitely a worthwhile place to visit and eat. We’ll be back.
- Sanur’s | Max Brenner | #bestblogs13 (garydavidlum.com)
- My week in Instagram | Different foods | #bestblogs13 (garydavidlum.com)
- My prize meat tray | Thank you @2CC and Elite Meats | #bestblogs13 (garydavidlum.com)
- My Easter | #ManFlu | #bestblogs13 (garydavidlum.com)
- Rockpool on George | #ManFlu | #bestblogs13 (garydavidlum.com)
- Chicken rissoles | Elite Meats @2CC | #bestblogs13 | The Castle (garydavidlum.com)
- two laksa and two drinks for a whooping RM15 (jangankesana.wordpress.com)