Ever since coming home from Vietnam Bron and I have been in search of good Bánh Mì (Saigon roll) in Canberra. Bron has found Saigon Fresh in Gungahlin which has been great. It certainly satisfies a hunger we get from time to time. A number of Canberra bloggers and blog comments have mentioned Roll’d a chain franchise from Melbourne which has opened in the Canberra Centre.
Today after a walk of the middle section of Lake Burley Griffin we went to Roll’d to try a pork Saigon roll.
After eating our roll we walked around Garema Place to find iPho so we could try it another time.
We’ll definitely come here to try their rolls.
After lunch we felt peckish for something sweet. Guess where we went?
Blog posts for reading
- Grill’d Healthy Burgers in the Canberra Centre (yummylummy.com)
- A nice walk, then Morks and finally squawks | Brunch with @morksrestaurant (yummylummy.com)
- New food court- roll’d (talesofaconfectionist.wordpress.com)
- Canberra Centenary Trail – Section 4 (Lake Ginninderra to Gungahlin) (inthetaratory.wordpress.com)
- Autumn Downunder: Canberra surrounds (owlflyaway.wordpress.com)