Curry salmon on wombok
It’s Monday night which means salmon.
I’ve been following a fairly predictable pattern lately on Monday nights. It’s becoming all too easy to just cook a fillet of salmon, add some coconut cream and then put it on a bed of wombok. I really need to start looking at different ways to present my Monday salmon meal.
- Coconut cream
- Curry powder
- Spring onion
- Heat a fry pan to smoking hot with some cooking oil
- Put the salmon in and cover with a lid
- Set the timer for 5 minutes
- Quickly prepare the vegetables
- Blanch the wombok
- After 5 minutes add some coconut cream, the tomato and the other vegetables (sans wombok) and curry powder
- Cook for a few minutes
- Put the wombok in the bottom of a bowl
- Lay on the wombok the salmon fillet
- Add the rest of the stuff from the frying pan
- Capture an image
- Wash the dishes
- Write an image post on WordPress 🙂
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.