It’s Monday so that means salmon
- Olive oil
- Spring onion
- Cos lettuce
- Chilli flakes
- In a bowl place the salmon fillet with diced pumpkin and mushroom
- Add a good splash of sherry, soy and olive oil
- Leave the bowl to sit and occasionally stir around while preparing the rest of the salad
- Slice spring onion
- Chop parsley
- Dice chilli
- Slice cos lettuce
- Cook the salmon, pumpkin and mushroom in a covered frying pan for five minutes
- Remove the salmon and allow it to rest
- Pour the juices and pumpkin and mushroom into the bowl with the salad vegetables
- Plate up
- Capture an image
- Eat the meal
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe and blog post
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Please like the Yummy Lummy Facebook page
Please follow me on Instagram
Hope you eat YUMMY
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.