Here’s my low carbohydrate meat loaf for a relatively quick dinner
I miscalculated this week when I went grocery shopping and didn’t buy enough meat to get me through the week. On the way home from work I wandered the aisles of the supermarket trying to work out what I wanted to eat tonight. I didn’t want to spend too much money even though today is pay day. Everyone has noticed a lighter pay packet today as changes in taxation and superannuation came through. June was also a big month with most of my professional subscriptions coming through.
- Regular beef mince
- Worcestershire sauce
- Chilli flakes
- Olive oil
- Smoked cheddar cheese
- Spring onion
- Break up the mince
- With bare hands mix in the egg, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, chilli flakes, oil. cheese, parsley and spring onion
- Flatten out on a roasting tray
- Put into a preheated oven (180 °C) for 45 minutes
- Slice and serve with whatever you like
- Capture an image (Nikon D5300 and a Tamron 90 mm Macro lens at 1/60 seconds, f/5.6 and ISO 100)
- Eat the meal
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
- Blog about it
- Hope someone likes it
- Hope someone makes a comment
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Please like the Yummy Lummy Facebook page
Please follow me on Instagram
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.