Chicken and tomato go together nicely
- Chicken Maryland
- Cos lettuce
- Olive oil
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Worcestershire sauce
- Fennel seeds
- Cracked black pepper
- Sea salt flakes
- Heat your oven to 150 °C
- Place Chicken Maryland piece on a rack in a roasting tray
- Grind salt and pepper over the chicken
- Add some fennel seeds
- Put in the oven for 60 minutes
- When the chicken is ready remove from the oven and rest for 30 minutes
- Twenty minutes after removing the chook from the oven cut the lettuce, capsicum and chilli to make the salad
- Blend the tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce and then heat in the microwave oven
- Plate up
- Shoot a photograph (I used a Nikon D5300 and Nikkor 35 mm lens at 1/4 seconds f/16 and ISO 100)
- Eat the meal
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
- Write the blog post
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Please like the Yummy Lummy Facebook page
Please follow me on Instagram
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.