I love corned beef. I love tasty Coon cheese. I love sandwiches. TGIF dinner done!
Corned beef and tasty Coon cheese on ciabatta
Recipe Type: Dinner
This is the epitome of dude food or man food or Gary’s grub
- One tin of corned beef
- Two slices of tasty Coon cheese
- On ciabatta loaf
- Curry powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- Open the tin of corned beef and cook it slowly in a frying pan with a little oil.
- Add a splash of Worcestershire sauce and a tablespoon of curry powder and mix in well.
- Cut the loaf in half.
- Put the corned beef onto the bottom half of the loaf.
- Artistically apply the slices of tasty Coon cheese.
- Grill in the benchtop oven until the cheese melts.
- Shoot a variety of photographs.
- Slice diagonally like a fancy pants cook.
- Shoot another photograph.
- Eat the sandwich with a bottle of ginger beer.
- Wash the dishes.
- Write the recipe.
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Please follow me on Facebook