I love eggs. I love frittata. This is the first frittata I’ve cooked
This frittata isn’t very imaginative because I didn’t know what I was going to cook for dinner until after lunch today. I just used whatever I had in the refrigerator and freezer. I’m thinking next time I might fry off the potatoes first. Otherwise I was pretty happy with my first go. I posted the finished photograph on my new Instagram account @yummylummyblog
- Pouring cream
- Tasty Coon cheese slices
- Blue cheese
- Curry powder
- Chilli flakes
- Frozen peas and corn
- In a pyrex container lay some slices of potato on the bottom
- Add a slice of tasty Coon cheese
- Beat a couple of eggs and a dash of pouring cream
- Add about half of the egg and cream mixture to the bowl
- Add the peas, corn and capsicum to the egg and cream mixture and stir through
- Add some chilli flakes, curry powder and pepper to the pyrex bowl
- Add some crumbled blue cheese
- Pour over the egg and cream mixture with the vegetables
- Lay on top one slice of tasty Coon cheese
- Put the bowl into an oven at 150 °C for 1 hour
- Serve with some potato gems
- Shoot a photograph
- Eat the meal
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
- Blog (verb)
- Ponder how much fat and cholesterol I’ve just consumed
- Banish those thoughts with how delicious the meal was
Do you like William Shatner’s music? I’d never really given it much thought until I listened to Colin on Melodic Treks
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.