As a teenager I used to make noodle omelet for myself and my youngest brother.
It’s been many years since I’ve made a big noodle omelet and in the last week I’ve received two ‘reminders’ to go for it.
The first hint was when Greg from Greg’s Kitchen featured his ramen hotdog tortilla omelet recipe on his YouTube channel. Then Mabel Kwong mentioned why Asians like to eat instant noodles.
Noodle omelet recipe
Recipe Type: Dinner
- Instant noodles
- Canned red salmon
- Canned crab meat
- Smoked cheddar cheese
- Pouring cream
- Chilli flakes
- Boil some water
- Add the instant noodle flavour sachet to the boiling water
- Add the noodles
- After a couple of minutes add the canned red salmon and crab meat and turn off the heat
- Cook for another couple of minutes and break up the salmon with a wooden spoon
- Drain the noodles and the meat
- Beat a couple of eggs in a bowl and add a little cream
- Add the noodles and meat
- Mix it up and add some grated cheese plus the pepper and chilli flakes
- Add to a hot frying pan with sizzling butter
- Cook through
- Shoot photographs
- Eat the omelet
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
- Blog (verb)
- Hope that people like and try the recipe
That reminds me this week’s favourite tweet is from Tara
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Please like the Yummy Lummy Facebook page
Please follow me on Instagram
Please follow Yummy Lummy and Gary on Twitter.
Hope you have a great weekend and eat YUMMY
Later in the evening I watched the moon rise above Lake Ginninderra