I was thinking of a bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato sandwich for dinner but then I made hamburger
- Arborio rice
- Regular beef mince
- Worcestershire sauce
- Grapeseed oil
- Chilli flakes
- Black pepper corns
- Mixed dried herbs
- Put everything together in a bowl and mixed it together with your hands
- If you don’t use your hands it’s not fun
- It feels great squelching the oily mince meat between my fingers
- Make flat patties
- Cook in a bench top oven at 200 °C for 25 minutes
- Prepare a plate with cos lettuce, sliced radish, sliced tomato with pepper
- Plate up the hamburger patties
- Shoot a photograph
- Eat the meal
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
- Blog (verb)
This was pretty easy to make and was easy to clean up afterwards. You can also make a hamburger in a bread roll and add condiments like mustard, barbecue sauce or even tomato sauce.
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.