Who doesn’t like fried potatoes? I suppose some people don’t like hash browns. I know a lot of people think they’re not healthy and I guess they’re probably correct. Out of the people who don’t eat them though I reckon a lot of them like the taste of a hash brown I mean it’s got potato, butter, oil and salt!
Last night I made some hamburger patties and had some left over. So I made a hamburger and hash brown meal for dinner tonight.
- One potato
- Grapeseed oil
- Grate the spud coarsely
- Put into a sieve and press out all the liquid
- Leave in the sieve for 30 minutes to keep draining
- Add some salt
- Heat up a frying pan and add some oil and butter
- Press the potato together and lay on the frying pan
- Cook for about 5 minutes each side
- Drain on absorbent paper
- Put together with the hamburger you’ve already cooked
- Add some avocado for colour and flavour
- Shoot a photograph
- Eat the meal
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
- Blog (verb)
For dessert I ate a white chocolate freckle and some Weiss lemon sorbet.