So it’s the end of the work week. well sort of, I think I’ll be going into the office over the weekend but that’s another story. I hadn’t intended on cooking tonight but after pulling some vegetables out I thought why not make a pie.
- Sweet potato
- Streaky bacon
- Sesame seeds
- Dessicated coconut
- Curry powder
- Tasty Coon cheese
- Colby cheese
- Shred the streaky bacon and dice the spam then bake in a hot oven for 15 minutes
- In a bowl add sweet potato peeled with a peeler, peas, corn kernels, diced carrot and diced tasty Coon cheese
- In another bowl beat some eggs and cream
- When the bacon and spam are ready add it to the vegetables and mixed through with some curry powder
- Add the vegetables to a buttered pyrex dish
- Pour over the eggs and cream
- Cover with slices of Colby cheese
- Put into an oven at 200 °C for 40 minutes
- Shoot photographs
- Eat it all up
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
- Blog (verb)
Okay so I probably shouldn’t have eaten all of the curry pie but gee it tasted good. I loved the crusty cheesy top.
What do you like to cook on a Friday night after an exhausting week?
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.