Sunday salmon last week was a bit of a balls up.
This week Sunday salmon was much more enjoyable.
- Coconut cream
- Jalapeño pepper
- Red chili pepper
- Curry powder
- Cook ⅓ cup of tricolour quinoa
- Cut up the salmon into large dices
- Rub with grapeseed oil
- Cook on high heat with the lid on for 5 minutes
- Add curry powder to the salmon and the anchovies
- Add the lime juice and coconut cream
- As the cream cooks through add some coriander and stir through
- Spread the cooked quinoa onto a plate
- Add the chunks of salmon and then pour over the remaining coconut cream
- Garnish with the remaining coriander and slices of jalapeño and red chili pepper and the zest of the lime
- Shoot a photograph
- Eat the meal
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
- Blog (verb)
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.