So I’m going to go low fat and try smaller portions and see if I can continue losing weight. Tonight I made baked salmon with rice and quinoa. I have a feeling this will become a regular thing for me.
It’s Friday. It’s been a good week. I’ve had a lot of interesting things happen and a few challenges. This weekend I’m preparing for a rental inspection and hopefully I’ll get one decent walk in around Lake Ginninderra. Hopefully I’ll get some interesting photographs this weekend.
- Lemon juice
- Chili flakes
- Coat the salmon with chili flakes
- Bake in a benchtop oven at 200 °C for 15 minutes
- Microwave the rice and quinoa
- Add a little lemon juice and the chopped parsley to the rice
- Lay the salmon on top and garnish with dill
- Shoot a photograph
- Eat the meal
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
- Blog (verb)
This sort of meal is quick and easy to make and perfect after a long day. It’s fairly light and very tasty. The chili flakes help with the mouthful and the lingering lip numbness is a good thing.