How to cook Chicken Maryland? My most popular posts are about Chicken Maryland. It’s my favourite piece of the chicken for it contains the cloaca which when roasted is full of fatty goodness.
One of the best methods on how to cook chicken Maryland is to roast it covered in cheese to produce a cheesy crusty crispy skin.
One of the best things about cooking chicken is that the fat from it makes quinoa taste delicious.
In the follow photographs you’ll see how to cook Chicken Maryland.
- Chicken Maryland
- Colby cheese slices
- Beetroot coleslaw
- Red quinoa
- White quinoa
- In a pyrex bowl add 1 cm of water and then add some red and white quinoa
- Lay a rack over the water to support the chicken
- Put the chicken on the rack and season with salt and pepper
- Add a couple of Colby cheese slices on the chicken and add some cracked black pepper
- Cook in an oven at 150 °C for 1 hour
- Allow the chicken to rest for 20 minutes and prepare the salad
- Add the quinoa and some of the chicken fat to the salad and mix
- Plate up and shoot a photograph
- Eat the meal
- Write the recipe
- Wash the dishes
- Blog (verb)
I went for a nice walk this morning after breakfast.
How about you? How to cook chicken Maryland?