Yay it’s Monday. The best thing about Monday is waking up early and knowing I have a fresh new week at work. Yes I’m in a fortunate situation in that I enjoy my job. I’m surrounded by really nice people and the work we do is IMHO meaningful.
Monday also means we share blog posts in the Canberra Food Bloggers Facebook Group. It’s always good to read what the members of the group have been up to.
Monday also means salmon for dinner (usually).
Finally, Monday is also when I do Monday link love.
Before I get to the Canberra Food Bloggers links I want to share the URLs of three bloggers who I’ve recently followed.
- Sue’s Fabulous Travels ~ around China and other countries https://tangmengxiu.wordpress.com/ Sue currently lives in Canberra and share’s her travel stories
- Mabel Kwong Asian Australian Multiculturalism https://mabelkwong.com/ Mabel is in Melbourne and has an interesting pwerspective on life as an Asian Australian
- I Love my Husband, I Love to Cook, I Love to Read 🙂 https://retetepreferate.wordpress.com/ I’ve just started following Silvia who cooks great meals
Today’s Canberra Food Bloggers links
- Serina | $5 Friday: Peach chutney #useitup http://msfrugalears.com/2016/02/05/5-friday-peach-chutney-useitup/
- Bec | Hopscotch http://www.inexplicablewanderlust.com/hopscotch/
- Cat | Coconut, Blueberry, and Banana Pancakes http://plantfuelledchaos.com/2016/02/02/coconut-blueberry-and-banana-pancakes/
- Anna | Site Seeing, Sake Shots & Sushi Burgers in Japan http://shenannagans.com/sushi-burgers-recipe/
- Liz | Postcards and morsels – Topping & Company Booksellers – Bath in Somerset http://www.bizzylizzysgoodthings.com/blog/postcards-and-morsels-topping-company-booksellers-bath-in-somerset
- Rose | National Multicultural Festival – A Weekend Adventure http://www.travelandbeyond.org/2015/02/14/national-multicultural-festival/
- Elissa | Everything tastes better camping – top tips for tasty camping food http://fivebeansfood.com/2016/02/07/camping-food/
- Rebecca | Griddle (Pan) Scones http://insearchofgoldenpudding.com/2016/02/04/griddle-pan-scones/
- Erin | Dipping into offal and fermented sardines http://dreamingofalmonds.com/2016/02/08/4-a-simplicious-challenge-dipping-into-offal-and-fermented-sardines/
I hope you enjoy visiting these blogs.
Here is my dinner tonight. I thought I’d add a little cheese to my baked salmon which I served with quinoa rice and avocado.
For breakfast I simply had fried eggs.