It’s been a pleasant rainy day in Canberra. It was nice leaving Brisbane yesterday and arriving to rain in Canberra. It made the moisture transition for my skin so much easier.
Serena made some tasty fritters. Anna is into beer. Michele went to her first Canberra cooking circle. Elissa is using up pumpkins and butternut squash. Shari is pregnant (oops that’s old news). Shari is making empanadas. Rose has been doing some travelling on canals in Suzhou and Wuxi. Bec tells us about the Harvest Society. Liz shares what’s in her kitchen in May 2016. Erin is embedding new habits.
Here are the links
- Serena | Carrot, Cheddar and Sage Fritters | http://anythingbuttoast.com/farmer/2016/3/28/carrot-cheddar-sage-fritters
- Anna | Meet the crafty couple behind the beer crate | http://shenannagans.com/the-beer-crate/
- Michele | Canberra cooking circles | https://fineeating.wordpress.com/2016/05/08/canberra-cooking-circles-what-a-great-idea/
- Elissa | Pumpkins for everyone | http://fivebeansfood.com/pumpkins-for-everyone-ideas-for-cooking-with-pumpkin/
- Shari | Beef and potato empanadas | http://goodfoodweek.com.au/2016/05/recipe-beef-and-potato-empanadas/
- Rose | The canal cities of Suzhou and Wuxi | http://www.travelandbeyond.org/2016/05/08/suzhou-and-wuxi/
- Bec | The harvest society: Autumn in the apple orchard | http://www.inexplicablewanderlust.com/harvest-society-autumn/
- Liz | In my kitchen May 2016 | http://www.bizzylizzysgoodthings.com/blog/in-my-kitchen-may-2016
- Erin | Embedding new habits | https://dreamingofalmonds.com/2016/05/09/7-a-simplicious-challenge-embedding-new-habits/
Today for lunch I had some leftover slow cooker pork quinoa congee | Click on the photograph to see a higher resolution version
For dinner tonight I had some baked salmon with peas, corn and Brussels sprouts| Click on the photograph to see a higher resolution version