I’ve already blogged a couple of times over the weekend so today is dedicated to sharing links from the Canberra Food Bloggers Facebook Page
Some interesting posts today. I hope you enjoy the delicious reading. I know I did.
- Elissa | How to get ahead of yourself Easy recipes | http://fivebeansfood.com/how-to-get-ahead-of-yourself-meal-prep-to-equip-you-with-building-blocks-for-easy-meals/
- Kirsty | Oven baked chicken wings | http://makeitbakeitsnapit.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/oven-baked-chicken-wings.html
- Sharon | Scroll | https://ladysharon.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/scroll-2/
- Michele | Saigon foodies Kingston | https://fineeating.wordpress.com/2016/05/22/saigon-foodies-kingston-a-quick-drop-by/
- Serena | $5 Friday lamb barley stew | https://msfrugalears.com/2016/05/20/5-friday-lamb-barley-stew/
The idea for putting the salmon on skewers came from Lorraine Elliott of Not Quite Nigella fame and one of her posts last week.