Hello everyone. Happy QUEENSLAND DAY. I hope you enjoyed celebrating the declaration in 1859 that Queensland would be a separate colony.
I’ve been a bit slack with blogging lately. There’s not a lot to write about. I’m going away for about a week on Wednesday so I bought light on Saturday and spent the weekend doing non-cooking things. Hard to believe I know.
It was a bit light today in the Canberra Food Bloggers Facebook group
- Kirsty | Leave It Up To Dave at Pistachio Dining | http://makeitbakeitsnapit.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/leave-it-up-to-dave-at-pistachio-dining.html
- Erin | Fiery Dragon Eggs | https://dreamingofalmonds.com/2016/06/05/fiery-dragon-eggs-aka-baked-avocado-eggs-with-chilli-salsa/
- Michele | Pork barrel cafe on a Friday night | https://fineeating.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/pork-barrel-cafe-friday-night-pizza-2-for-1/
- Michele | Chong Co Woden | https://fineeating.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/chong-co-woden-perfect-for-creating-an-easy-dinner-party-with-take-away/
- Bec | Walking Namadgi: Square Rock | http://www.inexplicablewanderlust.com/walking-namadgi-square-rock/
- Sharon | Buvette | https://ladysharon.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/buvette/
- Shari | Porridge with almond milk and vanilla bean | http://goodfoodweek.com.au/2016/06/recipe-porridge-with-almond-milk-and-vanilla-bean/
So here are some food photographs. I hope you like them.