Me eating breakfast with @Bron99 Thanks Bron for capturing the image with your iPhone.
The picture tells all. It was good, very good.
- Picnic lunch and then sausage rolls (garydavidlum.com)
- My own Man v Food challenge or something I really like from New Zealand (garydavidlum.com)
- Easy Sausage Rolls (lauralovinglife.wordpress.com)
- St. Patrick’s Day Corned Beef (wholefoodsmarket.com)
- Corned Beef and Cabbage (seattlefoodshed.wordpress.com)
- Sausage Rolls (kerrysrecipes.wordpress.com)
It’s been a long week with some significant travel. I got back to my apartment with a bag of wet clothes that needed to be washed. I also had two blown light bulbs in my bedroom that needed replacing. I wanted something quick and easy to cook and eat.
Normally a hamburger should have lettuce, beetroot, pineapple, a fried egg, tomato and cucumber.
This one just had meat and cheese with some barbecue sauce.
- My first Mavi breakfast wrap experience (garydavidlum.com)