I soaked a chicken thigh fillet in butter milk for 20 minutes. This was then egg washed and then floured. The flour also had salt, pepper, mustard, curry powder, and paprika added. I did this twice and then placed the coated chicken into the refrigerator for a few minutes while I heated some vegetable oil in my wok.
Again thanks to Karen for this idea.
On an interesting note, whenever I eat paprika I have very vivid dreams. If I go to sleep in a bad mood I have night mares, if I go to sleep happy I have happy dreams or at least dreams reflecting what I’ve been doing that evening but in positive tones. On Sunday night I had watched The Big Bang Theory and that night dreamt I was debating Sheldon Cooper about my favourite subject, viz., pus associated with soft tissue infections.
- Chicken fried steak (garydavidlum.com)
- Beyond KFC: Southern Fried Chicken Done Right (menuism.com)
- Chicken Fried Chicken (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- Southern Fried Chicken Tenderloins (myculinarycompanion.com)
- Obama Fried Chicken Restaurant Opens In China (hiphopwired.com)
- Crisp National Fried Chicken Day (friendseat.com)
- Fried Chicken… Finally (bilerico.com)
- Sunday fried chicken (wino-sapien.blogspot.com)