I love the people I work with. For readers who follow me on instagram you’ll know that I often post images of treats given to me by my work mates. I have been blessed with macarons, cakes, biscuits, fruit and vegetables from work mates.
Today I received fresh eggs from free range chooks from a work mate’s parents’ backyard. There is not much better than fresh eggs from chooks that are lovingly cared for and fed stuff from your own kitchen as well as the insects and grubs in the garden.
The steak was simply dressed on the board with salt and pepper and then cooked for a couple of minutes on both sides. You can see I like it rare. I cooked the eggs in the butter and fat from the steak fry pan. The eggs tasted divine.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of my work mates as well as their brilliance and doing their job.
- Red meat, white meat and carbohydrates galour (garydavidlum.com)
- Wonderful Wagyu rib eye (scotch) fillet (garydavidlum.com)
- How To Cook The Best Steak In The World (onetrouser.com)
- Belluci’s in Woden and their Tournedos (garydavidlum.com)
- Grilled New York Bison Steaks & Asparagus (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Minitrend to Watch: Macarons (bellasugar.com)
- Foodie Underground: Why Macarons Are Not the Next Cupcake, But Deserve Your Respect (ecosalon.com)
- What We’re Sweet On: Macaron-Inspired Lip Balms (bellasugar.com)
- Macaron Take One (ilovemacaron.wordpress.com)
- I love competition cake decorating (garydavidlum.com)
- Macaron Day in NYC (jillieofalltrades.com)
- April 10, 2012: Getting my macaron fix! Full Preview Dark Matter #4! (josephmallozzi.wordpress.com)
- Macaron Madness (normsonline.wordpress.com)
- Macarons trending in Vancouver (blogs.vancouversun.com)