I added crab meat and bacon to my cauliflower cheese
After a couple of nights of big meat (salmon and Wagyu beef) I needed a lighter meal.
- Crab meat (tinned)
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Smoked cheddar cheese grated
- Tasty Coon cheese
- Preheat a bench top oven to 200 °C
- In a bowl mix everything except the cream, panko breadcrumbs and tasty Coon cheese
- Press everything into a pyrex container
- Pour over some cream
- Lay over some tasty Coon cheese
- Add some panko breadcrumbs
- Put into the oven
- Shoot some photographs and make a diptic
- Eat the meal and enjoy the creaminess
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
- Blog (as a verb)
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.