I received a notification from WordPress.com that today marks four years since I started using WordPress.com Earlier this year I took Yummy Lummy to WordPress.org and started a self hosted site. It was a good move but in doing so I had a few snags so I ended up leaving the old site and renaming it Old Yummy Lummy Blog. If you want to search out recipes and reviews there please do so.
It’s Monday so I cooked salmon for dinner. A quick and simple dinner for one. You could cook this after a busy day at work. I did spend about four hours at work today to celebrate labour day.
- Roasted beetroot (I cooked this last night)
- Curry powder
- Coconut cream
- Cook the noodles and drain
- Fry off the noodles until they’re crisp
- Use butter if you want real flavour
- Use a vegetable oil if you’re afraid of butter
- In a hot frying pan add the salmon fillet and quartered tomato and cover with a lid for five minutes
- Remove the lid and pour in coconut cream and add some curry powder
- Continuously spoon the coconut cream over the salmon and tomato
- Plate the noodles into a large bowl
- Lay the salmon over the noodles
- Add the tomato pieces
- Pour over the remaining coconut cream
- Add some roasted beetroot pieces
- Grind over some black peppercorns
- Shoot a photograph (I used my Nikon D710 with a 55–200 mm lens at f/22 for 1/13 seconds and ISO 400)
- Eat the meal
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.