Tonight I cooked salmon and rice (and it’s not Monday 😀 )
A friendly tweep, we’ll call her Jane, asked her twitter followers what’s for dinner. I posted her a photograph of my dinner and well, here you go, read the exchange we had here. Click on the time link in the top right corner and you should see the entire thread
@garydlum 🙂 do, ill save it and try sometime.
— shtick (@JaneDozey) January 21, 2015
- Salmon fillet portions
- Lup cheong
- Carrots diced
- Chili sliced
- Brown rice
- Coconut cream
- Get everything out on a bench and get ready to cook
- Heat up a frying pan and when it’s hot add some vegetable oil and put the salmon in and then add a lid. Cook the salmon on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Cook the rice, I used a packet of microwave brown rice and cooked it for 90 seconds in the microwave oven. If you make it in a saucepan I’d prepare the rice first.
- At the 5 minute mark on the salmon turn it down and remove the lid and then add a tin of coconut cream.
- Add the lup cheong and peas, carrots and corn
- Cook until the coconut cream has reduced a little and the vegetables are soft.
- Put the cooked rice in a bowl.
- Put the salmon on the rice.
- Pour everything else in the bowl.
- Add the sliced chili on top.
- Shoot a photograph of the meal.
- Eat the meal.
- Wash the dishes.
- Post photographs to Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and hope people like it.
- If a friendly tweep asked for the recipe, then do all this and blog (verb).