Monday link love is something I have been doing on Monday posts for a couple of months. I usually add a list to the end of a post. Tonight I really didn’t have anything to write about so I figured I’d just call this post Monday link love.
Apart from my routine of adding links from our Canberra Food Bloggers Facebook group I wanted to mention a few blogs I’ve started following recently.
- Travels with Choppy is Sarah’s story about her dog Choppy, her cat Schooner and her life
- Jules Rules is Jules’ story about her rules of life and a new book she’s writing
- Ana Calin’s Blog is Ana’s outlet for psychology quizzes and her fiction
- Hyperion Sturm is an outlet for a cool blogger who writes about some dark aspects of life in fiction
- Irene Design is Irene’s jewellery blog along with some photographs from Spain
Here are some posts from today’s link sharing from the Canberra Food Bloggers group
- Anna wrote about Milford Sound in New Zealand http://shenannagans.com/milford-sound-new-zealand/
- Michele wrote about Courgette restaurant https://fineeating.wordpress.com/2016/01/18/courgette-canberra-city-very-fine-dining/
- Nadia wrote about Les Bistronomes http://citymumrurallife.com/les-bistronomes/
- Lisa wrote about salted caramel apple crumble http://bakebikeblog.com/2016/01/salted-caramel-apple-crumble.html/
- Liz wrote about a risotto she made http://www.bizzylizzysgoodthings.com/blog/summer-risotto-of-zucchini-flowers-and-prawns
- Elissa wrote about a sweet potato and cashew dip http://fivebeansfood.com/2016/01/22/a-yummy-home-made-dip-with-sweet-potato-and-cashews/
- Serina wrote about a bucatini http://msfrugalears.com/2016/01/22/wild-fennel-and-sardine-bucatini/
- Rose wrote about a typical Saturday in Canberra http://www.travelandbeyond.org/2016/01/14/saturday-in-canberra/
- Susan wrote about a potter picnic party https://susansumptuousuppers.wordpress.com/2016/01/03/my-potter-picnic-party/
- Bec wrote about Pilgrim’s vegetarian cafe http://www.inexplicablewanderlust.com/pilgrims-vegetarian-cafe-milton/
- Christine wrote about roast chicken http://www.foodwinetravel.com.au/food/recipes/savoury-dishes/sharing-puglia-roast-chicken-with-herbs/
- Amelia wrote about making bun cha http://eatcanberra.com.au/2016/01/24/vietnamese-recipe-bun-cha/
Of course I need to share some food photography of my own.
I started my morning with coffee
I had French vanilla almonds for morning tea
A photo posted by Yummy Lummy | Gary Lum (@yummylummyblog) on
I had a toasted cheese and tomato croissant for lunch
For dinner I had a mammal-free Monday salmon salad with crunchy nuts
For dessert I had a minty milkshake with Milo
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.