Every Monday the members of the Canberra Food Bloggers Facebook group share links from posts in the preceding week. Today we read that Shari is expecting another child. Anna shared some healthy popcorn recipes. Erin is thinking of mother’s day. Elissa is getting into winter warming soups already. Kirsty shared about an escape to the Hunter Valley and Caiti shared some inspiration with Vegan pot pies.
- Shari | Another bun in the oven | http://goodfoodweek.com.au/2016/05/life-another-bun-in-the-oven/
- Anna | Autumn days and 3 healthy popcorn recipes | http://shenannagans.com/healthy-popcorn-recipes/
- Erin | Mothers day breakfast recipes | https://dreamingofalmonds.com/2016/05/01/mothers-day-breakfast-recipes-and-a-love-letter-to-the-mums-in-my-life/
- Elissa | Pumpkin soup made with roasted vegetables | http://fivebeansfood.com/pumpkin-soup-made-with-roasted-vegetables/
- Kirsty | Weekend escape to the Hunter Valley | http://makeitbakeitsnapit.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/weekend-escape-to-hunter-valley.html
- Caiti | Vegan pot pies | http://www.plantfuelledchaos.com/vegan-pot-pies/
- Michele | Taste of Bangladesh, Manuka | https://fineeating.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/taste-of-bangladesh-manuka-another-great-beef-dish/
Rebecca | Fig, Pear, Prosciutto and Gorgonzola Salad | https://insearchofgoldenpudding.com/2016/04/28/fig-pear-prosciutto-and-gorgonzola-salad/
Here’s what I enjoyed for lunch and dinner today.