Hi there. It’s been a busy day. I don’t have much to post but since it’s Monday I do want to share some Canberra Food Blogger Facebook Group links
Thanks for visiting. Please check out the rest of Yummy Lummy. I’d love it if you shared this site with your friends.
Here’s the list
- Michele | Dionysis winery | https://fineeating.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/dionysis-winery-murrumbateman/
- Elissa | Bulk food shopping | http://fivebeansfood.com/food-adventures-beyond-the-supermarket-at-your-local-bulk-foods-store/
- Bec | Meal planning from the Farmers’ market to the the kitchen to table | https://insearchofgoldenpudding.com/2016/05/29/meal-planning-from-farmers-market-to-kitchen-to-table/
- Shari | Milk braised pork racks | http://goodfoodweek.com.au/2016/05/recipe-milk-braised-pork-rack-and-sides/
- Liz | Onions | http://www.bizzylizzysgoodthings.com/blog/favourite-flavours-onions
- Caiti | Coconut, lemon and fig tart | http://www.plantfuelledchaos.com/coconut-lemon-fig-tartlet/
- Serina | $5 Friday Eucalyptus wool mix | https://msfrugalears.com/2016/05/27/5-friday-eucalyptus-wool-mix/
Each of these posts is worth reading. The recipes are delicious and Liz’s take on onions really interesting. Serina has great advice on frugal cleaning of woolen products and Elissa made me think about bulk food shopping.
Here are some food photographs and a short video of my slow cooker beef.