Hi there. It’s been a busy day. I don’t have much to post but since it’s Monday I do want to share some Canberra Food Blogger Facebook Group links
Thanks for visiting. Please check out the rest of Yummy Lummy. I’d love it if you shared this site with your friends.
Here’s the list
- Michele | Dionysis winery | https://fineeating.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/dionysis-winery-murrumbateman/
- Elissa | Bulk food shopping | http://fivebeansfood.com/food-adventures-beyond-the-supermarket-at-your-local-bulk-foods-store/
- Bec | Meal planning from the Farmers’ market to the the kitchen to table | https://insearchofgoldenpudding.com/2016/05/29/meal-planning-from-farmers-market-to-kitchen-to-table/
- Shari | Milk braised pork racks | http://goodfoodweek.com.au/2016/05/recipe-milk-braised-pork-rack-and-sides/
- Liz | Onions | http://www.bizzylizzysgoodthings.com/blog/favourite-flavours-onions
- Caiti | Coconut, lemon and fig tart | http://www.plantfuelledchaos.com/coconut-lemon-fig-tartlet/
- Serina | $5 Friday Eucalyptus wool mix | https://msfrugalears.com/2016/05/27/5-friday-eucalyptus-wool-mix/
Each of these posts is worth reading. The recipes are delicious and Liz’s take on onions really interesting. Serina has great advice on frugal cleaning of woolen products and Elissa made me think about bulk food shopping.
Here are some food photographs and a short video of my slow cooker beef.
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.