I had to cook my Chicken Maryland and cauliflower cheese in a hurry tonight
I had a work teleconference tonight so I had to step things up to get dinner ready in time so that everything was cooked, eaten and cleaned up in time.
- Chicken Maryland piece
- Cauliflower (three florets)
- Tasty Coon cheese slices
- Pouring cream
- Mushrooms (button mushrooms, 2)
- Salt and pepper
- Dried mixed herbs
- Curry powder
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C
- Cut the cauliflower florets into small pieces
- Cut the mushrooms into slices
- Put the chicken into a roasting tray and into the oven
- Put the cauliflower into a small pyrex dish
- Add the mushrooms and some cream
- Add some salt and pepper along with the curry powder and mixed dried herbs
- Have enough cream to keep it moist and then add the cheese slices on top
- Put the cauliflower cheese into the oven
- Cook everything for 45 minutes and keep the oven at 200 °C
- Plate up
- Shoot a photograph (I used my Nikon D7100 and Tamron 90 mm MACRO at 1/200 seconds, f/5.6 and ISO 400)
- Eat the food
- Clean the dishes
- Participate in the work teleconference
- Write the recipe
- Blog about the meal
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.