Bacon and eggs = Sunday breakfast
- Streaky bacon
- Salt (no you do not need added salt in this, there’s enough in the bacon, spam and cheese)
- Tasty Coon cheese slice
- Shred the bacon
- Dice the spam
- Oven bake the bacon and spam at 200 °C for 15 minutes
- Beat the egg and add a splash of pouring cream
- Put the bacon and spam in the egg/cream mixture and stir
- Pour the egg/cream bacon and spam concoction into a baking dish
- Top with some tasty Coon cheese and pepper
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200 °C
- Shoot a photograph
- Eat the meal
- Write the recipe
- Blog about it
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.