This whole low fat approach to eating is pretty good once I get the hang of working out what foods are low in saturated fats. I have to admit to some compromises, for example, low fat chicken usually mean chicken breast, but for me, I like baked chicken thigh with the fat trimmed.
- Skinless chicken thigh
- Cos lettuce leaves
- Chili flakes
- In some aluminium foil place a skinless chicken thigh plus lime wedges and add some honey and soy sauce.
- Wrap up the chicken and bake in a benchtop oven at 200 °C for 60 minutes.
- Microwave the rice and chia.
- Mash an avocado with some extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix the avocado and rice and add some chili flakes.
- When the chicken is cooked let it rest for 10 minutes and then shred.
- Add the shredded chicken thigh meat to the rice and avocado mash.
- Plate up and shoot a photograph.
- Eat the meal as a wrap.
- Wash the dishes.
- Write the recipe.
- Blog (verb).
I’m trying a new gallery plugin for my blog. I’m not sure how it will turn out. Hopefully this new approach will make the images come through more clearly.