This whole low fat approach to eating is pretty good once I get the hang of working out what foods are low in saturated fats. I have to admit to some compromises, for example, low fat chicken usually mean chicken breast, but for me, I like baked chicken thigh with the fat trimmed.
- Skinless chicken thigh
- Cos lettuce leaves
- Chili flakes
- In some aluminium foil place a skinless chicken thigh plus lime wedges and add some honey and soy sauce.
- Wrap up the chicken and bake in a benchtop oven at 200 °C for 60 minutes.
- Microwave the rice and chia.
- Mash an avocado with some extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix the avocado and rice and add some chili flakes.
- When the chicken is cooked let it rest for 10 minutes and then shred.
- Add the shredded chicken thigh meat to the rice and avocado mash.
- Plate up and shoot a photograph.
- Eat the meal as a wrap.
- Wash the dishes.
- Write the recipe.
- Blog (verb).
I’m trying a new gallery plugin for my blog. I’m not sure how it will turn out. Hopefully this new approach will make the images come through more clearly.
I hope you liked this baked chicken thigh recipe.
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.