I don’t have much to write about today. Yesterday I shared some photographs from a relaxing weekend.
I’ll get straight into the Monday link love from the Canberra Food Bloggers facebook group
- Kate | Dollop is a Great Word | http://katefreemannutrition.com.au/episode-1-dollop-is-a-great-word/
- Michele | Gundary store, Moruya | https://fineeating.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/gundary-store-moruya-nsw-great-for-coffee-breakie-and-lunch/
- Serina | $5 Friday: Choc Banana Muffins | http://msfrugalears.com/2016/03/18/5-friday-choc-banana-muffins/
- Caiti | Food Photography Workshop | http://plantfuelledchaos.com/2016/03/20/food-photography-workshop/
- Rose | Enigma Fine Chocolates at the Old Bus Depot Markets | http://www.travelandbeyond.org/2016/03/17/enigma-fine-chocolates/
- Elissa | The ultimate meatballs guide | http://fivebeansfood.com/2016/03/14/mmmm-meatballs-book-review-meatballs-the-ultimate-guide/
- Kirsty | Broccoli Tots | http://makeitbakeitsnapit.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/broccoli-tots.html
Versatile blogger post
I should also add here that my friend Jennifer from Little Monster Girl nominated me for a Versatile Blogger award. I’m not sure how you feel about these blogging awards. I know a lot of bloggers who eschew them, even to the extent of declaring their blogs award-free zones. I think they’re harmless fun. That said, I don’t always carry through with them. I think the links above can be my substitute for nominations so I recommend you take a look at each of them as well as the LMG webcomic. Just remember the LMG webcomic is NSFW [nudity].
Here are some facts about me.
- I like my weather warm and moist. Warm doesn’t mean hot either, I like a range of 28 to 32 °C. I like it nice and humid. Dry weather sucks.
- I’d be happy wearing thongs and shorts every day
- I used to be an okay swimmer at school
- I don’t think I’d try balut
- I really like speck
- I want to the Captain of the Starship Enterprise and I want Beverly Crusher as my CMO
- My favourite Tracy brother is Virgil. He’s so cool smoking cigars and playing the piano.
Disclaimer and a note on mass and energy
I have no culinary training nor qualifications. This post is not intended to convey any health or medical advice. If you have any health concerns about anything you read, please contact your registered medical practitioner.
For recipe posts the quantities are indicative. Feel free to vary the quantities to suit your taste.
I deliberately do not calculate energy for dishes. I deliberately default to 500 Calories or 500,000 calories because I do not make these calculations.