This is how to prepare and cook delicious Chicken Maryland and crispy ramen noodles for dinner. This is tasty chicken with great mouthfeel.
Noodles are great aren’t they? I love frying noodles so they are crisp. One of my favourite things is 2 minute noodles cooked, drained and then fried in butter.
Tonight I prepared some ramen noodles and then roasted them with the Chicken Maryland for a really nice crispy texture.
- Chicken Maryland
- Ramen noodles
- Frozen peas, carrots and corn
- Brussels sprouts
- Grated Coon cheese
- Cook the ramen noodles and Brussels sprouts in boiling water for 4 minutes
- Drain the noodles and Brussels sprouts and then lay onto a tray lined with baking paper
- Add a handful of frozen vegetables and a little grated cheese
- Lay the Chicken Maryland over the noodles and vegetables
- Add some cheese over the chicken and season with salt and pepper
- Cook in an oven at 180 °C (fan forced) for 1 hour
- Allow the Chicken, noodles and vegetables to rest for 15 minutes
- Serve on a plate
- Shoot a photograph
- Eat the meal
- Wash the dishes
- Write the recipe
- Blog (verb)
The chicken looks a little overdone but that’s just the cheese. The flesh was moist and tender. The skin was crispy and nicely salted with a cheesy crispness. The ramen noodles were fantastic. I highly recommend this approach for a great tasting meal.